Thursday, October 7, 2010

Brooklynn's 1st Birthday!

Our baby girl isn't such a baby anymore. On September 15 we celebrated Brooklynn's 1st birthday! Brooklynn is becoming more and more independent each day. I love every part of her sweet, fun personality that is being revealed each day. She adores Carson. She loves doing everything herself! I haven't fed her with a spoon since she was 9 months (except ice-cream, she LOVES it). She is very determined and full of life! I can't wait to see how God moves in her life.
This year for her party, we went with a Pink Cupcake theme. We had a great time celebrating with friends (who have become family). We are truly grateful for all the ways God is blessing our family.

My sweet babies- one year ago
My BIG babies
Pink Cupcakes!
Mommy and Brooklynn
Daddy and his princess
Birthday Girl!
(she is making sure I haven't put a bow in her hair:)
Cupcake Time!!
We had a great party!




No comments:

Post a Comment